INNER LIGHT LEARNING EXPERIENCES“When the heart is on fire, light comes from within.” ― Tania Silva
Available to Boise area residents only. The cost is $20/person with a $100 minimum due at booking.
How It Works
- Decide you want to host an Inner Light Learning Experience
- Pick a topic
- Book the date using this link or the link below and pay the $100 non-refundable deposit.
- Detailed instructions will be sent to you along within 24 hours of booking.
- Invite 5-12 of your friends or your friend’s friends – We can create a facebook invite for you if you want.
- Gather together on the chosen date and have a great time.
- Pay your instructor the remaining sum at the end of the evening
- The host can make their appointment using their thank-you gift certificate for a service of their choice (yay!!)
Pick Your Topic
Personal Growth Topics
Exploring Your Life's Purpose (Why the hell am I Here?)
Are You Ready For Change? (Is it time to do that thing I've been talking about forever?)
Living Outside Your Comfort Zone (Really living the life you post on Facebook)
My Inner Voice is an A$$hole (No further explanation needed)
Intention Setting (Maybe it's time to stop wandering aimlessly through life)
Think of intention as the ultimate ideal you want to exemplify in your life. It is the container from which all of life flows. Intention setting can be more powerful than goal setting because it creates an energetic agreement between yourself and the universe. Learn how to set intentions and create action steps in alignment with who you are and where you want to be.
Meditation & Mindful Living Topics
Meditation Basics (I can't sit in the lotus position & why that's okay)
Learn powerful self-care tools to help decrease stress and anxiety through meditation, guided visualizations, and breath work. You will learn various ways to create the relaxation response in the body, use meditation for targeted healing and how to gain insight from a formal practice. The class also covers how to use meditation (and like practices), to combat negative thought patterning and conditioning.
Mind/Body Weight Loss (You mean eating ice cream in my underwear is about something more?)
Mindful Eating (If I pay attention to the ice cream while in my underwear, am I good?)
Do your food choices reflect your values? What are your ingrained ideas about food? How does food make you feel? These are some important questions when it comes to not only what we eat, but how we eat. Learn how to view your food choices in a more meaningful way and how to get the most out of the dining experience.