EMPOWERMENT COACH, HEALER, SPIRITUAL MENTOR
Angela Levesque is an empowerment coach, healer, and spiritual mentor. She knows that our level of awareness governs every aspect of our lives. So in her work, she combines intuitive guidance, energy work, and mind/body techniques to assist her clients in understanding how they operate, why they make the choices they make, and the importance of living mindfully. Angela has a clinical background as an exercise physiologist, as well as training in Reiki, Healing Touch, Reconnective Healing, hypnosis, and meditation. This allows her to take an integrative approach to her work.
Angela also hosts a weekly podcast called the Transformational Living Series. This 15-20 minute podcast series is meant to inspire and transform as she goes deep into topics of consciousness, mindfulness, energetics, and spirituality. This is a short but sweet exploration of high-minded topics that are broken down into bite-sized pieces that can be easily absorbed and utilized into our daily lives.
Angela teaches weekly drop-in classes on meditation and mindful living. She also instructs classes and workshops both on and offline on topics of personal growth, intuition development, and spirituality. She recently published her first book entitled Healing Environment: The Conscious Creation of Health that outlines the individual, spiritual and environmental roots of our health crisis.
For more information visit www.angelalevesque.com or www.hestiahealth.com.
*Bachelor’s Degree in Human Kinetics· Health & Fitness from the University of British Columbia
* Received the highest certification in health & fitness in Canada as a Certified Exercise Physiologist
* Level III Reiki, Level I Healing Touch, Level 1 & 2 Reconnective Healing
* Certified Hypnotist
* Author of Healing Environment: The Conscious Creation of Health
* Hosts weekly podcast on human potential called Transformational Living
* Internationally syndicated radio host of On Health & Healing (past)
* Self-Care educator on topics of mind/body medicine, energy medicine, and mind/body weight loss
* Training in breath work, meditation, exercise nutrition, and pre/post natal fitness
* Continuing education with Harvard Medical in mind/body medicine